----- Original Message ----- From: "Clint Troxel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 23:05
Subject: [qmailtoaster] qmailtoaster right for me?

I'm sure you get this question often -- but I couldn't locate answers
in any archives (link anyone?)

I just bought my first dedicated server (Fedora Core 5).  In addition
to hosting client sites on the server I want it to function as a mail
server.

I don't know much about mail servers...
& I don't want to spend a lot of time with configuration but I want a
good, solid solution.

Can qmailtoaster function as a mail server for all of the virtual
hosts on my machine?  Sending and Recieving?  Is it what i'm looking
for?  Are there any other solutions I should check into?  xmail?

Thanks in advance for your time / knowledge / links.
clint

Yes, qmailtoaster is complete solution for you, but you do need to configure it or pay someone to do that for you. There is no out of the box solution... or you can buy hosting service with cpanel and then configure your own mail server with few clicks....