From: "Eric "Shubes"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] invalid sender address format

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>>> So does this mean that the send would be representing thmeselves as
>>>  John Doe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> I don't know what you mean.
>>
>>> or is there a way to make chkusr accept it anyways?
>> There is, but I don't think you want to go there.
>>
>>> every since i upgraded i have had problems with this.
>> I don't think it's a problem. Do you know who this particular email is
>> coming from? If so, please elaborate. If not, let it go.
>>
>>> andy
>>>
>> --
>> -Eric 'shubes'

> The email is comming from frontiernet.net  It is someone trying to reply
> to an email a customer of ours sent from the domain
> galesburganimalhospital.com which we host email for the customer
>

> andy

Ok. It's still my guess that the client software (sender's host) sending via
  frontiernet.net is configured improperly. Can the person who's sending it
verify their configuration with frontiernet.net? Can you help them somehow?

I just don't see how it could be a toaster problem. The toaster is doing
what it's supposed to do.