Eric "Shubes" wrote:
When I try to build vpopmail for an upgrade with qtp-newmodel, I get:

+ mkdir /var/qmail
mkdir: cannot create directory `/var/qmail': File exists

This is the new src.rpm from the main site.
Shouldn't it only create this directory if it doesn't already exist?
What do I need to do to work around this?

I look at the vpopmail-toaster.spec file, and the rpm.tmp.pid file, and see:
if [ -f /var/qmail/bin/qmail-newu ] ; then
        tempdir="1" ;
else
        mkdir /var/qmail ;

I check for /var/qmail/bin/qmail-newu, and it exists in both the main tree and the sandbox.

Any ideas why it's not finding qmail-newu?