Jake Vickers wrote:
Ben King wrote:
I tried installing http://v2gnu.com/qmail/qmailtoaster-plus-0.1-1.3.1.noarch.rpm
I log in using a ssh client called telneat from a windows box.

I see a screen full of formatting gibberish along with a menu.
I use Midnight Commander and I have to use a -a switch to get the same type of gibberish to go away.

There is no man page for qtp-menu.
Is this a UTF8 problem? Any suggestions on how to get the screen formatted correctly while still ssh'd in from a windows box?

Interesting. I used PuTTY to actually write the menus, since all my machines are headless. I will download telneat and give it a try and see if I can reproduce the problem.

I've gotta run out right now. Just thinking, though, that "man dialog" might have something pertinent.