We should have an update for this soon.

Erik

On 9/10/06, Edwin Casimero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Guys,

I want to install the PLUGIN:

Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL

I am using the most recent
>> spamassassin-toaster-3.1.4    1.3.2    09/01/2006 02:49

When I use webmin to install additional plugins like the above URIDNSBL, it
wants me first to upgrade to spamassassin 3.1.5.

I am afraid this will break my qmailtoaster configuration.

What is your recommendation for me to be able to install the URIDNSBL
plugin?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. The functionality of URIDNSBL will allow us to catch / mark more spam
via DNS Blacklists.
-------------
http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.1.x/dist/rules/25_uribl.cf

# Requires the Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL plugin
be loaded.
# Note that this plugin defines a new config setting, 'uridnsbl',
# which lists the zones to look up in advance.  The rules will
# not hit unless each rule has a corresponding 'uridnsbl' line.

ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL

# URI-DNSBL lookups can take a *maximum* of this many seconds past the
# normal DNSBL lookups.
uridnsbl_timeout    2

urirhssub    URIBL_SC_SURBL    multi.surbl.org .    A   2
body        URIBL_SC_SURBL
eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_SC_SURBL')
describe    URIBL_SC_SURBL    Contains an URL listed in the SC SURBL
blocklist
tflags        URIBL_SC_SURBL    net
#reuse        URIBL_SC_SURBL

endif    # Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL