To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 8:26 PM
Subject: [qmailtoaster] pipe email to program (RT Queues)

Hi.

I've set RT up once before using /etc/aliases.

I imagine this is one of the things qmail makes easy, but I dont know how to do it.

To get it to work using /etc/aliases, I put the following in that file:

rt-general: "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate \
 --queue General \
 --action  correspond --url http://rt.mydomain.com/";

How do I do the same using the qmail toaster?

Thanks!

Todd W.