That's just bad policy. One miscoding in apache, one badly written
cgi, one bug in your config and you're serving mail directories.

It can be done, sure, but I'd recommend against it.

Erik

On 9/27/06, Mark Samples <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Erik Espinoza wrote:

> Just so I understand you, you want to basically put the web sites in
> the /home/vpopmail/domains directory?

That would be correct, i.e. make a directory in the 'domain.com'
directory called say 'web' and
point the we server to that directory to also serve web sites.  The
webserver could run under
user=vpopmail,group=vchkpw, and web and below would have g+rws so this
directory
could be maintainable.