ezmlm is the answer.  Sorry I should pay more attention.  If you mail the
qmailtoaster for help, the ezmlm application responds.  I have now installed
that, and am learning to configure.  Sorry for the unneccessary posts.

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 September 2006 10:33
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Help with list type help

My boss has just asked me if we can setup a distribution list that is
automated.  I think what he wants is pretty much like this qmailtoaster
list.

IE, someone mails [EMAIL PROTECTED] and they are automatically added to
domain.com distribution subscribe list.  And then [EMAIL PROTECTED]
will remove them from this list.

I assume the qmailtoaster list actually runs on qmail so I was wondering is
this something that qmail can do or is some 3rd party software needed.  I've
never actually been involved in that kind of setup so I'm not sure where to
start.

How does one go about setting up a mailing list similar to this one?

Thanks in advance
Craig

Craig Smith - Systems Engineer - Doctor Net
t. 0870 770 4990 - f. 0870 770 4991

Visit www.doc-net.com - let us be your key to success
Visit www.eMailCampaigner.com - close sales cheaper and faster
Visit www.SprintCRM.com - understand your customers better and increase
sales
material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material.