Craig Smith wrote:
> what happens when you send commands.
>
> Does the help list work?  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Does the subscribe work?  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Neither of these has any effect - no mail is received by the test user.
 SMTP log looks the same - I get the "found existing recipient" line in
the log.

> Try  "echo subject:testing | /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
> To make certain the server can send mail to the users
> in question.  This is a general mail test and not ezmlm to confirm the
> server can reach them.  It probably can, but worth eliminating
> as a source of possible failure.

This one doesn't work either, and I *really* don't understand now.  I'm
using the toaster as an SMTP server on my network, and it has no
problems accepting and delivering mail - I thought for certain this
would work.  I'm using the toaster as a maildrop, by the way - it has no
FQDN.  Could this be part of the issue?

Thanks again for the assistance.

- --
Al Adcock
Information Technologies Manager \~/ Webmaster
B&C Technologies
440 West 11th Street
Panama City, FL 32401
p:  850-249-2222