Sorry, I didn't pay close attention. I thought DKIM was the same as domainkeys.

Can you point me to a web page describing DKIM?

Stanley Robins wrote:
oh, but does setting up domainkeys means i will also have support for DKIM. ? also if you know of any techical differences as it seems very similar to me.

thanks

On 9/28/06, * Eric Shubes* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Stanley Robins wrote:
     > Hi all
     >
     > I have my old installation.. the one before domain keys
    implementation,
     > and i just read abt DKIM, but cant much difference abt it in
    regards to
     > domain keys from yahoo, do you guys know anything abt it ? and is it
     > necessary to implement on mail server, all my new server
    installations
     > will be qmailtoaster domainkeys..
     >
     > Also Thanks to Jake, Erik, Nick and all others at mailing Lists.
     >
     > Thanks

    It's not exactly necessary.

    On incoming email, it would prevent spam coming from a spoofed
    domain which
    uses DK.

    On outgoing email to yahoo, it would allow delivery to the
    recipient's inbox
      instead of bulk folder.

    That's all I'm aware of.