George M. wrote:
Hi all;

I have setup Spamassassin score relatively low at the moment (at 3), but
would like to lower it still for one user. Default conf file mentions the
possibility of providing an overwrite in user home directory but this did
not  really have any effect, probably that's expected, as qmailtoaster has
virtual email users.

Is there a way to control spamassassin at the email user level ?

George

There is some user level control available in /var/qmail/control/simcontrol. You can vary the level at which spam is dropped (spam_hits setting). See http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Simscan I don't know if you can adjust the score at which something is considered spam or not though.

Please let us know what you find out (and update the wiki accordingly!). ;)