Hey Erik ..Really Thanks For urs help.

in article i was afraid to use real one ips.

Yaa its my machine only .:

210.18.170.226

But i have already open the ports on smtp
when i run the command

#qmailctl stat

its giving me op that send and smtp is up from 7000 seconds .

#nmap localhost

PORT     STATE SERVICE
22/tcp   open  ssh
25/tcp   open  smtp
53/tcp   open  domain
80/tcp   open  http
110/tcp  open  pop3
111/tcp  open  rpcbind
143/tcp  open  imap
631/tcp  open  ipp
783/tcp  open  spamassassin
993/tcp  open  imaps
995/tcp  open  pop3s
3306/tcp open  mysql

Now tell what to do .

Keep in touch .
Thanks.

Erik Espinoza wrote:
> Might still be a DNS, as it doesn't look like shailvita is pointing to
> the correct ip. Unless, of course, 61.11.11.x was just an example of
> an IP.
>
> $ host -t mx shailvita.homeunix.com
> shailvita.homeunix.com mail is handled by 10 shailvita.homeunix.com.
> $ host shailvita.homeunix.com
> shailvita.homeunix.com has address 210.18.170.226

> And if the IP address was correct (210.18.170.226), that machine is
> not listening in for smtp traffic.
>
> $ telnet shailvita.homeunix.com 25
> Trying 210.18.170.226...
>
> Connection stayed like that for almost five minutes without ever
> getting an ack packet.
>
> Erik

With Best Regards

Mr.Shailesh Bhutada(CTO)

Web:www.comptrixsys.com
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
     :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
This Message is sent Via [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Server SuSe 10.1 Linux Using Opera's e-mail client
or Mozilla ThunderBird Mail Client.