crispin,

You have two different problems going on here. Downloading all current qtp-*
scripts from qtp.shubes.net (or svn.shubes.net) will fix them. Just be sure
to put them all in the same directory, and cd to that directory before
running ./qtp-newmodel.

Note, this will not be an issue when qt-plus v0.2 is released in a few
weeks. At that time, you will be able to run any qtp-* script from anywhere.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I downloaded the new scripts placed them on a different path. when I
> executed the newmodel scripts, it first removed the existing sand box but
> did not download the SRPM files since were already there.

That is 'normal' behavior. The script gives you the option of recreating the
sandbox or not. You should recreate the sandbox after downloading the fixed
scripts. Normally (when things are working), you shouldn't need to recreate
the sandbox.

Deleting the sandbox does not delete *.src.rpm files that have already been
downloaded, as there should be no need. If you want to remove them though (I
can't think of why you would want to do this), they're found in
/usr/src/qtp-upgrade/SRPMS.

> Can I remove the sandbox manually?

Certainly. Simply
# rm -rf /opt/qtp-sandbox
or whatever directory you chose to name it. Be *extremely careful* with this
command!

Note,  you can also build the sandbox manually:
# qtp-build-sandbox /opt/qtp-sandbox
If you issue this command and the sandbox still exists, it will remind you
to issue the above command first. ;)