George Sweetnam wrote:
Igor,
I didn't see your original post, but if you can't get the qmail admin
page to fully display, I've had some experience with that problem. If
so, did you compile it from source or install an rpm version of it?
If this is not your problem there is no need to reply to me.

George S.

You are correct, i can't see qmailadmin page links. when loged in as postmaster i can only see:
domain name
Main menu (text, not link)

on the left side i can see refresh menu and logout
below i can see only quick links title without links.

Bottom line, i can't see any administrator link.
I've installed it form rpm, included in qmailtoaster distro. Everything worked and then suddenly nothing works (in qmailadmin).

Thank you,
Igor