> Hi!
>
>    I'm reading some spanish mails here, and I think this could become a
> problem (i'm spanish myself, so that's pefect for me, but...).
>
>    Moreover, what if everyone writes to this list in his language?
>
>    I suggest, if there's enough spanish people around here, to create a
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] list or something
like that, to help
> people that's unable to write in english.
>
>    What do you think?

I am not sure how can one learn linux or anything about computers not knowing simple english at least ... i am not saying that there is no spanish distribution of windows, linux etc. but if you go to google to find an answear i am sure that your first search will be based on english language. after that maybe and just maybe you will try some other language.