Hi,
I 've compilled and configured successifuly the current toaster. Nice job.
Thanks all of you working on it.
I found i problem when i process cyrillic mail in SquirrelMail - all content is
unreadable either I compose or reply/forward.
I checked the Squirrel config fail and notice that there is default config:

$squirrelmail_default_language = 'en_EN';
$default_charset       = 'iso-8859-1';

I tryed different configurations with WINDOWS-1251 and UTF-8 encoding but when i
browse my INBOX i reveive the error:

ERROR: Could not complete request.
Query: SORT (ARRIVAL) UTF-8 ALL
Reason Given: UTF-8 character set is not supported.

Then i found that courrier-imap is compiled without UTF-8 or any other
additional charecter  ( needed for sorting the mail). Only the default
iso-8859-1 is included.
Compilled it with --enable-unicode ( adding all aviable ) and the problem was
solved.

So i would suggest that the compile option --enable-unicode should be added to
the SPEC file.

--
Hristo Chernev

Ñïîðòíè çàëàãàíèÿ!