Harry Zink wrote:
> As good a time as any to ask this - I'm about to proceed with an update
> of my QMT installation, and running qtp-whatami.sh yields this:
>
> qtp-whatami v0.1.1
> DISTRO=CentOS
> OSVER=4.4
> ARCH=x86_64
> BUILD_DIST=cnt40
> BUILD_DIR=/usr/src/redhat
> This machine's OS is supported, but this version/arch has not been tested.
>
> Now, as far as I recall reading, the claims for the update script are
> that the x86_64 architecture is well supported by the script, so why
> does it give me the warning?

It has indeed been run on x86_64 successfully. The 'not been tested' message
 indicates that the version/arch of your OS was not tested (officially) by
the developers. It may, however, still be supported, as the message indicates.

Is there something I can change here to make things clearer?

> My gut tells me that it'd be okay to proceed (after making sure
> everything is backed up), but just wanted to make sure to check with the
> list first.
>
> Harry

You too seem to have an older version of the script(s), as they no longer
have the .sh suffix. You should download the current scripts for best results.