Jake Vickers wrote:
In preparation for the roll-out of QTP-0.2, I am going through and updating the backup/restore scripts. In the new update, it will now be backing up your Squirrelmail user prefs and address books, as well as your old /etc/tcprules.d/tcp.smtp file, and all the new control files located in /var/qmail/control (such as your tap file, etc.). Is there anything else anyone can think of that it should be backing up from your old Toaster install? If so, please let me know!
Thanks!

Okay, I think I got about everything I can think of into the backup script now (thanks to Erik and DSanchez for their tips and suggestions!). I'll work on the restore portion tomorrow. That'll also give everyone else time to add any suggestions.
Thanks everyone.