>Are you running any periodical (cron) sync or expire options with sa-learn?
Training mechanisms? I'm venturing to setup a setup within Horde/IMP so
users >can flag spam/ham message to help train the database. But I'm still a
bit short in the know-how of executing scripts via valias (see my related
thread).

Maybe this is usefull for somebody.

I've a cronjob like this

0 * * * * sudo -u vpopmail -H /usr/local/bin/learnSpam.sh >/dev/null

VERIFICADO is a spam subfolder under spam and nospam imap INBOX folder and i
told my users to resend (not forward!) or send as attachment the misses to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and the false positives to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I also
implemented
SpamButtons in squirrelmail (sending reported mails as attachment).

I check that accounts via Outlook twice a day, and I put correctly reported
(i don't trust my users :-P ) to the VERIFICADO (this means VERIFIED)
subfolder.

This is working great for my domains for a month now.

I also do razor-report comment out if you like.

#!/bin/bash
# Spam Assassin Bayes Training

VPOPMAIL=/home/vpopmail
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

IMAPSUBFOLDERAPPEND=.VERIFICADO
LEARNHAM="/usr/bin/sa-learn -u vpopmail --ham"
LEARNSPAM="/usr/bin/sa-learn -u vpopmail --spam"
RAZOR_REPORT="razor-report "

# Check everything's ok if not, complain!

if ! $VPOPMAIL/bin/vuserinfo $SPAMADDRESS >/dev/null 2>&1 ; then
        echo $SPAMADDRESS doesn\'t exist here. Aborting. ;

        exit 1;

fi

if ! $VPOPMAIL/bin/vuserinfo $NOSPAMADDRESS >/dev/null 2>&1 ; then
        echo $NOSPAMADDRESS doesn\'t exist here. Aborting. ;

        exit 1;

fi

# Checking spam folders...

SPAMMAILDIR=`$VPOPMAIL/bin/vuserinfo -d $SPAMADDRESS
`/Maildir/$IMAPSUBFOLDERAPPEND

NOSPAMMAILDIR=`$VPOPMAIL/bin/vuserinfo -d $NOSPAMADDRESS
`/Maildir/$IMAPSUBFOLDERAPPEND

if ! [ -d $SPAMMAILDIR/new  ]; then
        echo Unreaded SPAM maildir \($SPAMMAILDIR/new \) doesn\'t exist!.
quitting.;
        exit 1;
fi

if ! [ -d $SPAMMAILDIR/cur  ]; then
        echo Readed SPAM maildir \($SPAMMAILDIR/cur \) doesn\'t exist!.
quitting.;
        exit 1;
fi

if ! [ -d $NOSPAMMAILDIR/new  ]; then
        echo Unreaded NOSPAM maildir \($NOSPAMMAILDIR/new \) doesn\'t
exist!. quitting.;
        exit 1;
fi

if ! [ -d $NOSPAMMAILDIR/cur  ]; then
        echo readed NOSPAM maildir \($NOSPAMMAILDIR/cur \) doesn\'t exist!.
quitting.;
        exit 1;
fi

# Learn spam!