Kyle Quillen wrote:
Hey Jake,

Just saw on the list that you were upgrading the backup scripts.  I use
these things all the time and they work pretty well.  Just wanted to say
thanks.
No problem at all. Should have a new release out in the next couple days that backs up just about everything you can think of. If there's something in particular you would like to see backed up, just let me know!
Thanks again. It's nice to know that people are getting use out of it.