Hi Eric,

If it is not too much trouble, would you give me more hint about which part I can tap to the system and get a copy of all emails?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Bill

On 11/13/06, Eric Shubes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Perhaps you could use the 'tee' command somewhere along the process to
create a backup copy. I haven't thought this through, but I know that 'tee'
can be handy for splitting off copies.