I have noted that the restore processing in the script could use some
enhancing. Presently, it simply allows you to restore the configuration
files or bypass restoration.

Bryan, if you selected to do the restore, then this is a bug. If you chose
not to restore, then this is as it should be. Did you select to do the
restore? If you did, I need to fix the script.