Hi Jake

        Sorry was not to clear on this.

Ok I have over 20 Rules for mail ( used most to move mail for mailling
list to folders ) this is what is taken so long and the best thing about
it is I go back to the inbox it all over.

I was hoping to do something like the promail thing filter as is coming
in not even sure it can been done at all

Think I'm going to have to get on SquirrelMail this mail list see if I
can cronjob it or something....

On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 07:43 -0500, Jake Vickers wrote:

> I can't help you with the Squirrelmail filters since I've never used them.
> What do you mean by updated to the new ones out?  The newest
> spamassassin-toaster, or did you download the newest source code and
> compile it yourself? Do you mean you added additional rules form
> somewhere, and if so, which ones? Thanks.

Nozy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>