Hello,

I got the same problem whateverthis spam is.
It has been sent as plain text message only.

Thanks for any ideas,

B/R Ole J

Copy of content:
-------
Symbol: MXXR
Current price:   Around   $0.018
Short Term Target:        $0.10
Long Term Target:         $0.45

Results from MXXR's latest drilling will be announced very
soon.  Excitement is building, and the inside word is that
the results will exceed expectations!

In order to benefit from this lucrative opportunity you need
to get in now, before the big news release.  There's still
time, but not much.  The news could be out as early as
Tuesday, November 13th.

THIS is the one you've been waiting for!  Do yourself a
favor and make that big score!