Hi Bill,

I was reviewing my logs, and I get a few rsync errors, but it's normally
file does not exist anymore.  These can be ignored as the mail has been
retrieved and removed from the primary server during or just before
replication does the actual transfer.  Since the file would be removed from
the backup anyway, these can be ignored.

In your previous errors, the MY.DOMAIN errors were due to "No such file or
directory"  My .spamassassin folder never replicates, it must have something
to do with bayes, as with mine it's the bayes tokens that don't replicate
across.  For me this isn't a big deal so I ignore it.

Copy your log file out for me, and then run qmail-replicate and then send me
the log file, so I can see the whole event, and then track it.  It would
appear that some replication is taking place, so largely it is working, but
I need to review the log to see exactly what it is doing.  You can test it,
by creating a dummy user, then after replication check the backup server to
see if the dummy user was created and the details are correct.
/home/vpopmail/bin/vuserinfo dummuser and see what happens.

So I take it that now that the script was changed to f6 it runs without
error now?

Getting there slowly. :-)

Craig