Hello,

I'm using qmail toaster as a email gateway for our exchange server. Is
it possible to train the bayes-filter on the qmailtoaster for the
gateway domain. On the wiki is an description for domains stored an the
qmailtoaster, but that dose not work for mailgateway-configuration. My
first idea was to create a dummy domain on the toasterserver with spam
and ham post-boxes. Then forward the spam and ham mails from the
exchange server to this boxes and use the script from the wiki. But when
I do it that way only the bayes-filter for the dummy domain are trained.
Is it possible to use the spam and ham mails from the dummy domain to
train the filter for the gateway domain or is there any other way to
train the filter?
By the way is the following right.
When I configure spam_hits=12 in /var/qmail/control/simcontrol and in
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf required_score 5 and rewrite_header
Subject ***SPAM*** a mail that is coming in and has a score of 12 and
more is rejected on the smtp connection and a mail with a score of 5 up
to 11,9 will be handled by the required_score 5 and rewrite_header
Subject rules from /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf.

Thomas