From: Alexey Loukianov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: December 20, 2006 3:55 PM
To: Kaven Gagnon
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Attachment error (invalid msg content)

Greetings, Kaven.

On 20 декабря 2006 г., 23:42:34 you wrote:
> I got some problem receiving attachments on my server. For
> example, someone send a Mp3 audio file and receive an error message
> (smtp;554 invalid message content (#5.3.2)). But this is not
> happening with all attachment: I was able to send to myself with a
> Hotmail account, an Mp3 file and everything goes fine (but fails with the
first Mp3 file).

> Any ideas?
Try to comment out all the stuff in /var/qmail/control/badloadertypes
and /var/qmail/control/badmimetypes.
Also, check out /var/qmail/control/simcontrol contents for attachments
restrictions. After you're done with modifications to this files, do
# qmailctl cdb

You should be done. Try to send this .mp3 file again to see if it
works.
Also try to look into qmail-smtpd logs for a hint about the cause of
message rejection.

--
Best regards,
 Alexey Loukianov                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]