Kyle Quillen wrote:
Eric,

It looks as though this is what would be required to do this..

At least for centos

rpmbuild --rebuild --with cnt40 --define 'spambox 1' qmailadmin-toaster-*.src.rpm
rpmbuild --rebuild --with cnt40 --define 'spambox 1' maildrop-toaster-*.src.rpm

sorry for the first being on two lines.

Thanks

Hello
just to avoid any confusion
spambox option is on qmailadmin-toaster-*.src.rpm
not maildrop
Check spec files :)

-Philip