From: Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 9:47 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] SpamAssassin Not Scoring Spam

The 'per user' setting is now working with the SQL.  Thanks.

Below is a section of a header from a message I received off of this list...

I am getting a 0.0 score on messages.  What am I doing wrong that I am
getting no score?  Is it that I have no filters installed with SpamAssassin?
This is a default install of the Qmail-Toaster with the only change being
adding per user support to Spamassasin using MySQL.

Thanks,
Gilbert