You know, you can load OpenVZ on top of Fedora and run a "CentOS"
Virtual Machine just for QmailToaster.

http://www.openvz.org/

Thanks,
Erik

On 1/2/07, Vince Callaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Harry Zink wrote:
> Any particular reason to prefer fdr6 over Centos 4, considering all
> the problems with fdr6, and the extreme ease with Centos, I was just
> wondering.

In my case it is application driven.  I have a software package I wrote
for the Intermodal Trucking business.  The systems I've setup need to
run that and so far FDR6 has worked the best for that application.
Since my software is the primary application I'm willing to tinker a bit
to get other stuff working properly.

I just ordered in another box to do some testing with.  I'm going to
setup K12LTSP 6.0 which is based on FDR6 and see what issues I run into.
I have a new client that this would be a perfect fit for.  Especially
for terminals in his warehouse.

I did test out installing toaster under Centos.  I used an old laptop I
had and the install went like a charm.  If it were not for my other
needs I would choose it in a heartbeat.  For a dedicated mail server I
certainly recommend it.