I'm sure 100%, since all connection from client (direct to internet)
to any pop/smtp server other than localhost are blocked

Isianto

On 1/10/07, Alexey Loukianov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Greetings, Isianto.

9 ?????? 2007 ?., 7:13:00 you have wrote:

> Dear Erik,
> Thanks for you answer
> First of all sorry for my english
> What I mean is I want to restrict the size of email being sent and
> recieved. when I use databyte only an email being received is being
> applied. But my client (using outlook) can still send email bigger
> than 2 Mb (I put 2Mb in databyte).
Doublechecked the code of qmail-smtpd, and I can state that it is
impossible for any client to send a mail larger than DATABYTES, no
matter the 'direction' the mail traverse. Are you sure your client in
Outlook uses your SMTP server (host) to send a messages bigger than
the limit you set?

--
Best Regards,
 Alexey Loukianov                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Software Development Department,
Lavtech Corp
http://mnogo.ru, http://lavtech.ru