Hi Eric,

I have released a new simscan on the devel site. One minor change,
allows you to install this simscan with the clamav 0.90rc2 installed.

Thanks,
Erik

On 1/11/07, Eric Shubes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It appears to be a big improvement from what I'm reading. It's been out
since October, so I imagine that a lot of the kinks are worked out by now.

Thanks for restoring the old one so quickly. I'm upgrading presently.