David Milholen wrote:
I have a customer that sent a msg with a pic attachment to a domain
sbcglobal.net and the recieptient replied and the subject line contained
the word spam in it.
 Also, comcast added me to a blocklist for spam.
What do I need to do to fix this??
thanks
The first one is up to the receiving server's admin. You have no control over what rules/scores he uses. You need to get in contact with him/her and let them know what the problem is so that he can look at scoring on his system and decide what to do. As far as the second, you'll need to contact Comcast to be removed from their blocklist. If I remember right they use this weird guy's blacklist (picture of him overweight and dressed up as an elf at a D&D convention or something) and to be removed from his list he charges $1000, roughly.