Ed Morrison wrote:
Erik Espinoza wrote:

Have you tried using the command line?

No I hadn't.  Just did and it worked.  Curious that the web interface
didn't.  Any thoughts?
VQAdmin has been lame for a while now. It's released by Inter7 who is no longer doing any support/development for it. They're supposed to come out with a replacement, but it's still on the horizon. The interface you were using is alright to do some things like recovering lost passwords, but I don't think too many people rely on it anymore since it only half works anymore. There's been some talk of people contributing to recode it (actually write a new package entirely) but it's always a side-project that falls to the wayside.