> > No reason there can't be. I just can't think of
> what to put in it. Do
> > you have any suggestions to help us get started?
> > Thanks.

Hmm....

As a new user, I guess even after the install guides,
I would still view the system as a fresh "OS-esque"
install....

Given that most users are probably not experienced
Linux admins, the ideal post-install guide would
clearly explain the full range and sequence of tasks
needed to prepare the server for a long term
deployment as an e-mail appliance. (Even addressing
non-qmail specific items.)

Here are some things that come to mind, but I am sure
you folks can think of much more:

- Network ACL's
- System backups
- User data and config backups
- Daemon lockdown
- Removal of unneeded services
- Auto-updates of anything possible. (Think
Apache/PHP/SSH/etc... or, even more important,
SquirrelMail.)
- Basic health reporting / stats to someone.

... and so on...

:)

-- David