I've come across a slight problem with domainkeys and google groups. For
some (not all) messages from google groups, the smtp log is showing the
"DomainKeys verify status: bad format" error (thanks to Alexey - I love that
patch!). I don't know if the problem is with google groups or the sender's
server, but at this point I'm guessing that it's probably the sender's
signature (although google groups might be messing up a valid signature). In
the meanwhile, I've removed the "I" setting from my DKVERIFY environment
variable (tcp.smtp) so that these messages come through.

Now that I think of about it, I might just put the "i" setting back in so it
does a temporary reject, then take it out again so it should come through
and I can have a look at the signature in the headers.

If anyone else here has any info about this, please let us know.