From: Joseph Lundgren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 2:41:59 AM
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] Site to Site QT Server Replication - 24 hours

Gabriel,

Please look at
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/QMT_Failover_replication_Setup

“This page gives you a procedure to configure a backup qmt server that will be
available for failover in the event of primary server failure. The backup
server will only ever be 1 minute out from the primary.”

I believe that it covers what you’re trying to achieve.

Sincerely,

--
Joseph Lundgren
Systems Engineer