Alexey Loukianov wrote:
> Eric "Shubes" wrote:
>> I'd like to see the following:
>> .) /var/qmail/control/concurrent-${servicename} file for controlling
>> the max
>> number of connections for each service. Alternatively, the file could be
>> /var/qmail/supervise/${service}/env/concurrent, but I think that would be
>> less manageable.
> Second isn't the best way. Maybe separate /var/qmail/control/concurency/
> dir would be more nice for storage of such files?

I like that better.

Perhaps /var/qmail/control/supervise/${service}/concurrent ? This way, other
tailorable service settings be included with simple file names too. Control
files such as logcount and logsize could follow this form, as well softlimit
and possibly others. This would make it easy to tailor each service, and
upgrading wouldn't clobber the settings, as they'd all be within the
qmail/control directory tree.

Thoughts?