Greetings, Devrim.

24 ?????? 2007 ?., 16:16:11 you have wrote:

> Hi there,

> I definitely agree with the idea that it is very hard to make users
> change the port...
That's a new standard. We have nothing to do with this. E-mail systems
is evolving over the time, we have to coupe with it.
Accordingly to the latest RFC (and proposed RFC drafts) SMTP protocol
get's divided into two parts: server-to-server communication, and
server-to-user communication. Port number 25 will be left for the
first one, submission port is the one to use for second.

> How do we do this?
> How do we apply the patch?
RTFM. It's the basics of *nix system administration, you'd better read
up some books about it from O'Reily.

--
Best Regards,
 Alexey Loukianov                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Software Development Department,
Lavtech Corp
http://mnogo.ru, http://lavtech.ru