>qtp-newmodel doesn't handle djbdns at the moment (I use bind, so testing
>djbdns is problematic for me). I hope to have it fixed in the next release.

Eric,
If you have a test version of your installation scripts with djbdns I can
run some test installations for you.  I have a nice dualcpu server we use to
test installations before updating to our public boxes.  If you want to
specify an OS and such I'll work with that too.  Like Cent 4.4 - just
specify if you want full or server editions tested.  I have working djbdns
copies (and a some custom rbl lists installations, ect) on our debian and
fedora boxes to reference if needed.

Spec of the test box:
 hp proliant dl380 (g4) w/ dual xeon (3.x) cpu's, 2g ram, dual raid (0 for
boot, and 5 for data).

George.