Hello ALL,

I'm using qmailtoaster along with spamassassin to handle SPAM and after
receiving some complains, I've been asked to forward all mail marked as
****SPAM***** by spamassassin to a e-mail account so someone could check for
false positives and possibly train spamassassin with sa-learn.

I've done some research of some ways of doing this but I'll like to rear the
opinion from the list of wich way would be the best way of doing this.

I'm considering to use a patched version of qmail-scanner or procmail, but I'm
not sure exactly how can I do this?

I'm very sorry for my bad english. It's kinda of rusty.

---------

{}'s

Alberto J. Azevedo