From: "Erik Espinoza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] one question

Hey Daniel,

Here is a link to a modified squirrelmail that may fit your need.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/squirreloutlook/

In general this list is about the QmailToaster. We will try to help
with other things, but Alexey was just letting you know that you may
not find the info you seek on this list.

Thanks,
Erik