I have built my toaster with --define 'spambox 1. Spam sent to an
account that has "Spam Detection?" enabled in qmailadmin is handled
correctly and moved to the Spam subfolder.
But it does not seem to work with forwards: Say I have email account
"peter" that has spam detection enabled, and then a forward named
"peter.peltonen" which mail is delivered to "peter" account. All spam
sent to "peter.peltonen" is delivered to INBOX and not moved to the
spam subfolder.

I tested this with the GTUBE test spam message you get with
spamassassin -D < /usr/share/doc/spamassassin-toaster-3.1.7/sample-spam.txt

Is there a way to fix this so that also forwarded email that is
recognised as spam will end up to the spambox?

Regards,
Peter Peltonen