Hi,

On 2/1/07, George Sweetnam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I used to setup port 26 for customers (before submission and didn't use smtp
auth's port) to get around isp's blocking port 25 to send (for our hosted
customers off-net).  I allow relaying for friendly ip's through submission,

I still use this method: I run another smtp at port 2525 for authentication.

Is there any reason I should change to using the "submission port"?

Regards,
Peter