Eric "Shubes" wrote:

I wouldn't use it. I don't know if anyone's maintaining it or not. If not,
then it won't work (it doesn't include libsrs2-toaster which is now required).

I'd use qtp-newmodel. It's robust and simple. It'll upgrade your toaster to
the latest ones including letting you install from devel if you want. There
is nothing 'manual' to do. It handles everything, including stopping and
restarting qmail at the appropriate points to minimize down time. See
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Upgrading for details.

That said I can not get qtp-newmodel to upgrade my toasters. It fails on the djbdns installation with conflicts. I believe this was covered in someone else's post but I do not believe the script has been updated to resolve this issue.