Shubes wrote:

Thanks for the Kudos, David. If it ain't fun, it's not worth doing. ;)

FWIW, you can go ahead and get started with the upgrade. The downloads and
compiles and such can run while the toaster's up. It'll get to a point where
it'll tell you it's ready to do the update:

<session example>
The major portion of the install/upgrade process is now complete.
You may rerun this script later and simply process the update.

We are ready to do the update now. qmail will be stopped.
Shall we continue? (yes, no|skip, batch, quit) [y] / n|s / b / q : q
</session example>

Simply enter q to quit at this point. Then when you rerun qtp-newmodel
later, it'll recognize everything that's already been done. Choose to reuse
the existing sandbox, and it'll bring you right back to the same point
rather quickly. The entire upgrade should take you less that 10 minutes at
that point.

Does the qmail-toaster and courier-authlib from development are fine to installed..??