On 2/1/07, George Sweetnam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just replaced the old sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org (zen blocks all the dynamic
ones now ... I'd use sorbs if i wanted that) with cbl.abuseat.org which is
what blocks most of them anyway.  I had sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org right after my
cbl rbl list and found it blocked VERY few additional ip's... so I removed
it completely.  Plus the response time on sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org is horrid at
peak times.

Have you people had still problems with spamhaus? Specially with
sbl.spamhaus.org and xbl.spamhaus.org (zen.spamhaus.org combines those
two plus pbl.spamhaus.org which gives you the problems with dynamic
addresses and you shouldn't use it).

At the moment I'm using only sbl.spamhaus.org and haven't seen any
slowdowns in mail traffic (BTW: how do you monitor rbl responsiviness
anyway?).

I'm wondering if I should swtich from sbl/xbl.spamhaus.org to
cbl.abuseat.org that George recommended -- does anyone else have any
experience with it?

Regards,
Peter