I already figured out something similar to that, but i would like somethink temporal, whichout recompile. Thanks anyway.

Eric "Shubes" escribió:
David Ferreira wrote:
Hi,

I would apreciate help disabling domainkeys and CHKUSER_SENDER_MX in
lastest qmailtoaster. I'm migrating an old mailserver to a new
qmailtoaster and i need to disable temporaly

I reply myself first question:

rm -f qmail-queue; ln -s qmail-queue.orig qmail-queue

removing symlink and make another pointing to qmail-queue.orig.

Now, I'm trying to resolve the problem to remove from
/etc/tcprules.d/tcp.smpt CHKUSER_SENDER_MX check.

See http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Chkuser

begin:vcard
fn:David Ferreira
n:Ferreira;David
org:Izanet Global Services;Dpto. de sistemas
adr:;;c/ Argualas 3;Zaragoza;Zaragoza;50012;Spain
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:976 306 752
tel;fax:976 306 753
x-mozilla-html:TRUE