On 2/16/07, Erik A. Espinoza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Greetings,

The following packages (qmail-toaster, ucspi-tcp-toaster,
clamav-toaster, courier-authlib-toaster) have been moved from the
devel site to the main site.

http://www.qmailtoaster.com/

All but ucspi-tcp-toaster are security upgrades. Feel free to upgrade
as necessary.

Thanks,
Erik

I updated calmav yesterday in two servers, one of them is working
fine, but the other starts eating CPU, and finally the process drops
dead. I made a downgrade and everything went ok. I Could not find any
difference between the servers, both of them are FC4, with the same
version of QT.
Anyone else had troubles with clamav 0.90?