Peter Peltonen wrote:
> On 2/22/07, Erik A. Espinoza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Did you run service qmail cdb?
>
> No I did not, that did the trick, thanks! I thought that it was only
> required if one does changes in
>
> /etc/tcprules.d/tcp.smtp.cdb
> /var/qmail/control/badmimetypes.cdb
> /var/qmail/control/badloadertypes.cdb
> /var/qmail/control/simversions.cdb
> /var/qmail/control/simcontrol.cdb
>
> but apparently I was wrong.
>
> Maybe it would be  a good idea for clamav rpm installation to do the
> cdb reload automatically?
>
> Cheers,
> Peter

This is something that qtp-newmodel should do (methinks). Will you care to
create a Trac Ticket for the enhancement? You can do so at
http://trac.shubes.net/qtp (soon to be relocated to qtp.qmailtoaster.com).
You'll need to register first (email addresses are held in strict
confidence), then create a new ticket. It's pretty simple. Once you create a
ticket, you'll be notified automatically by email whenever there is activity
regarding that ticket.

Thanks for your participation, Peter.